Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My boyfriend trusts me!

"To let go of someone you love, does not mean you stop loving them, it simply means setting them free, so they can fly" ~ Jazzy
 
 
Dear journal ~
 
Today I went to get a burger because I have not eaten a burger in a really long time and decided that although my diet is mostly vegetarian, if I ever get the urge to eat some meat or chicken, I will, without feeling guilty.  Anyway, I went to a place at 11:00 a.m. because I thought today was the buy one burger get the other for a penny, and I had read the sign wrong and the deal is actually on Friday nights! DARN! we decided we would wait until Friday and on the way out of the restaurant/bar, he said to me that we needed to get some food in me soon because I was really cranky! I guess he is really getting to know me! he, or the person I am referring to, is my boyfriend! YES! I have a boyfriend and for purposes of my blog, I will call him.....DJ BASS!
 
I have known him for two months now, and while I can sit here and go on and on about him, I have decided to wait it out a bit before I start ranting and raving about my cool man! he is indeed one cool guy! and there is nothing he will not do to make me happy! I don't even know how to act sometimes because he spoils me! I am finally being treated the way I deserve and I won't complain about it! my guy is sweet, loving, generous, kind, funny, silly and simple! oh and TOTALLY BRAINY! I watch him do all sorts of stuff and can't help to feel amazed at all the things he can do! it's pretty darn cool!
 
So, after he and I walked out of the burger joint, we went and got some food at the supermarket and had a picnic! I am always with him, it's strange that I don't get tired of it, but I really don't, it feels comfortable and like I'm doing the right thing.  This relationship is not one of those relationships where I can say that I am head over heels, but more like a relationship that is starting slow, one that we are just so cool with each other and can talk about anything.  I always feel like I'm hanging out with my new friend who I get to tell all my stuff too and as an added bonus I can kiss whenever I feel like it! that's the best part about it, I get as many kisses as I feel like it! and let me tell you journal, I am fully taking advantage of the situation! I am kissing as if I was a HS girl who only sees her boyfriend during school hours! woooo hoooo!!! kisses kisses, LOTS OF THEM!
 
I met him a week after I arrived in Colorado at a warehouse rave, basically it was a house music party at a warehouse in Denver.  I had bought tickets for the event before I even arrived in Colorado.  I saw him and noticed he was looking at me, and thought he was handsome but kept on enjoying the music not really paying him any mind.  A few hours later, I had walked away from where I first saw him and ended up standing right near him without realizing it, when I noticed him, we looked at one another and smiled, but at that moment I felt like I had to go to the bathroom so I began to walk away from him, as I started to walk away and he realized that I was leaving, he ran after me, like literally ran a little so he could grab my arm and introduce himself to me, I shook his hand and told him that I was on my way to the bathroom and would be back (we always laugh at the fact that he ran after me! awe!).
 
When I returned from the rest room, he asked me if I knew of a town named Fort Collins, turns out that is the town he lived in and what do you know..... so do I! we later also found out that he knew all of the people I was with, so he was a friend of my new friends here in Colorado which was pretty cool.  Anywho, that was two months ago and I have been hanging out with him ever since.  I guess we have been seriously dating officially though for about a week now, although we have been together almost every day for the last two months, it wasn't until the other day that I felt comfortable with the fact that I am now in a relationship.  Six years it took me, SIX!.... to feel ok with this thing called being with just one person, I am still adjusting.  Journal, his patience has been what got us here, I cannot begin to tell you how much patience he has had with me, he is truly a great guy! I feel lucky!
 
So, today after the picnic, I cut his hair and with a straight razor shaved his beard, the best part about the whole thing was that he told me that he trusts me, it felt so good to know that I am with someone who trusts me, like literally trusts me with a straight razor on his throat! that man must really like me! HOLLY SHIT!!! but I made sure I was careful and made sure I was gentle and made sure I wouldn't cut my man's face with the straight razor, I gave him a nice clean shave and a cool new hair cut! YUP! I bet you didn't know I could cut hair and shave a man's face??....BUT JAZZY CAN DO VERY MANY THINGS! wooo hoooo!!! Well, technically it was the first time I shaved a man face with a straight razor, but he knew this and still said he trusted me! now that is TRUST! I think I did a really good job and he said as long as I liked it, he did also! as I was shaving his beard off I kept kissing his lips because they are so awesome! we kept saying that if I opened my own barbershop I would probably get lots of tips if I would shave and kiss my clients! YUK! So yeah, we always have fun and always talk all sorts of things and well, we both love music! music pretty much brought us together, good times!
 
Journal, life in Colorado is truly peaceful, I love it here, and I feel great! hopefully on Friday when I have that burger finally; I won't feel guilty!
 
Stay tuned............
 
peace and love..........

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...