Thursday, April 19, 2012

JAZZY'S MOVIE CLIP! ......THE SEX SCENE! ENJOY!

People don't talk about movies as much as they used too! I remember once upon a time when movies were a constant topic of conversation.  I have decided to start a lil series of blog posts, with clips of my favorite movies.  I think I'll call it, Jazzy's movie clip collection.  I'm hoping that when someone comes across my blog and finds a clip, it will remind them of the movie (if they watched it) or entice them to want to watch it.
Once upon a time, I watched movies allll the time! and I often quoted them! I'm not able to watch many anymore (inset sad face here) but nonetheless, I'm still a fan of cinematography!Hope you will enjoy my lil clip selections.


you may also view this clip on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfyTsDz_E0Y&feature=player_embedded







No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...