Wednesday, December 22, 2010

OMG! My first Blog Entry

It is quite pathetic that it took me this long to actually start this blog.  My hope is, that lot's of people will read what I have to say and that hopefully, I will have not only retarded useless rubbish to write, but also informative and important information to share with people (whenever possible).  But most of all, this will be my journal, where I will share my life with reader's and maybe something that I say, will feel close to home and will make people realize that you are not alone in the daily challenges of life, that we are all kind of the same, and that we all go through trials and tribulations in quite the same way.  I am a mother a student a friend and sometimes a lover.  Sometimes a lover (very rarely).


I'm by far not a writer in any way shape or form, as a matter of fact, I probably will have many errors and bad grammar on here, but I do indeed love to write.  I often daydream of things that I want to say and always have all these ideas about how to say it, how to make it interesting.  I talk to myself and write stuff in my head, but to often, by the time I get to the pen and paper I can't quite articulate it in the same way and therefore am unable to write it.  Sometimes, I just don't have the time to actually write it.  When I bought my MacBook Pro, I remember thinking I will use this laptop to write my stories.  I have stories in my mind with different twists, I'm not sure yet what I would write about other then my life.  I guess I would really enjoy writing about love, because love is so simply amazing and scary and real.


I always liked writing, when I was in the 6th grade, I was best writer runner up in my school.  For many many years however, I forgot how much I loved to do it.  For a very long time, I was so deeply lost in my life and in the many challenges I was going through, that I forgot all the things that I was, all the things that I am.  I lost Jazzy....  


One day, I was walking out of my then office on my way to the ladies room and as I was walking out of that door he was walking out of the men's room.  My first thought was OMG WHO IS THAT! we looked at each other and said hello and then I felt like I knew him and I asked him if he lived in Brooklyn we spoke briefly (he later told me that when I spoke to him, he thought, I cannot believe that hot girl is talking to me).  I know that what I am about to say is the biggest cliche, but I swear it did feel that way, it felt like... MAGIC... the kind that you don't experience very often in life, that day, I met the most extraordinary person.  This person changed my life forever.  I will call him, Benjamin Nunez.  This amazing extraordinary person brought out the very best human being in me, he made me want to be better, he made me want to reach for the stars, he reminded me of Jazzy, the girl I knew that was inside of me the girl that was in there somewhere, knowing him helped me become the better woman that I am today, or rather the woman that I want to continue to become.  


We are no longer friends, but I will cherish our friendship forever.  He was actually my inspiration for wanting to write a blog, I kept saying I'll do it one day (for about the last two and a half years) but I wanted to do it when I felt the time was right.  I don't like to do things half assed and therefore I wanted to do it when it felt right to me and when I felt that I would stick to it.  I think the time is now.  I want to dedicate this blog to Benjamin and thank him for changing my life forever.


Thanks for reading :)

5 comments:

  1. OMG! I can't stop looking at my blog :) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspring Jazzy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate I've lost myself not once not twice but multiple time and in-between losing myself I would write also something I use to love doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do it again! it's so therapeutic! :)

    ReplyDelete

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...