Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Forget Him Heart............



Forget Him Heart
By: Jazzy



Forget him mind erase him heart, Unless he called me to tell me that he loves me, I don't want a call.   
Unless he wrote me and wrote the words I love you, I won't care to read at all. 

And days have come and days have gone and still he's present in my memory, and still he lingers in the surface, will I ever get to bury him deep inside my soul? a place where no one will ever know? and from there I won't ever have to let him go?

But I still look somehow to know about him, how is he doing? what has he done? And when last I looked, he had 17 likes, but it didn't matter to me because I didn't care, they don't know him how I do, they will never make him feel so scared of love so true.

Forget him mind erase him heart, forget the moment he broke my heart.  I hate him so, if only he could know, that without him even wanting to he changed me forever, and I'll always regret that we were never together. 

His fear of love pushed me away, and he asked me to go, so I will obey.  To make him happy is all that I wanted.   

A simple kiss we were able to share, and in that moment I knew he didn't care. So forget  him mind erase him heart, forget him mind erase him heart.



Woman by: Georges Seurat




No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...