Friday, September 13, 2024

How to start?

 My lovely journal! it has been way to long.  Life just passes by and sometimes you are just so busy with it, you don't have time to tell your stories! so many to tell I don't even know where to start, so I will just tell you my latest one! Life has been really good and very peaceful! I can't even remember when was the last time I felt such a sense of peace and happiness.  I just don't have anything that is looming over me, or anything that is stressful, or anything that is dramatic.  I honestly think the last time I felt this way was when I first moved to Colorado a little over 10 years ago.  I was living life and it was just being present every single day, no distractions nothing looming, no life stress just chilling. 

I did have a car accident about 3 weeks ago but I am here to tell you the story journal so it wasn't completely horrible.  I am having a lot of neck and back pain but I have an amazing physical therapist and I have been feeling better little by little.  It has been a lot of work but what isn't? you have to work for everything in life it seems.  But yea, an accident that totaled my car, it made me feel sad the last time I saw the car when I went to pick up everything I had in it.  I still remember the day I accompanied my son to buy it in Portland, OR.  I remember we walked in the dealer and as soon as I saw it I was like, you need to ask about that one! Toyota Corolla 2018 blue, my favorite color.  We went in he asked and he bought it! afterwards, that car came to Colorado for about a year, then it went to Germany! yes Germany journal! it was driven around in Germany by my son and then eventually it made it's way back to the states.  First, it was in New Jersey, then CT, NYC and finally ended back in Colorado in my hands.  That car was good to my kids and I.  

Good things are happening though after that accident, I was able to get a new car, at least new to me! yay! I purchased it about 2 weeks ago and I LOVE IT! Toyota Rav4 the car I have wanted for years! it's not brand new, but today when I took it to my mechanic he told me I did good! it's in great working condition and I cannot wait until I start making memories with it.  I do have to say that driving makes me really anxious lately.  In the year 2024 I have been in 3 car accidents, it's been a bit much.  From the 3 only one was my fault and it was all over a piece of chicken ha! but to my defense, I work a lot and there are times that I barely have time to eat, a girl needs to eat, a girl was trying to eat her chicken and a girl looked down to grab her chicken and a girl hit the car in front of her due to looking down for a second to grab said chicken! it was ridiculous and funny to a certain extent.  I was so scared mainly because it was a work car and I thought I would get in trouble, but I did not.  All I did was fill out a form submit it and that was the end of that! THANK GOODNESS!

So yea journal, lot's of things have happened in 2024, and when it is all said and done, I think that all the events of this year thus far, have been for the best in the end.  I know that there are still a few months left for this year to end, but so far everything that has happened until today September 13th.... FRIDAY THE 13th! YIKES! have all been for the best.  Life is really good journal, it's so peaceful! and this girl likes peace! 

I will leave you with a song that I really like, it's super catchy! Good luck babe by: Chappell Roan




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to start?

 My lovely journal! it has been way to long.  Life just passes by and sometimes you are just so busy with it, you don't have time to tel...