Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Key Keeper

Key Keeper
By: Jazzy

The Keeper of the key, is no longer with me.

I pulled I tugged, I tried but failed! I even tried to cast a spell!

But all is well, I will excel! 

I'll let him keep the key, because forever he, will have a very special piece of me.  

I will keep him in my memory, and send him much mental love and positive energy, and grant him what he's been wishing, for so long the same words he said but I didn't listen.

But the time has finally come, so I'll leave it all behind and I'll leave him with the key for all eternity, because forever he, will have a little piece of me.  

Keep the key for I have sealed the chamber that it opens.....





No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...