Thursday, December 26, 2013

KISSING MARATHON! :)





Dear Journal -


I feel happy today! tonight I have a date with that guy I went out with over a month ago and couldn't see him again because I have been so busy! http://jazzy-jazzysjournal.blogspot.com/2013/11/dear-journal-date-night.html well..... Mr. handsome waited for me all this time just so he could take me out again! I'm so lucky! we don't talk often, we have communicated in this past month that I have not seen him, but not so much that I could say I know him well or anything like that, it's not like talking everyday type of thing, but it's been just enough for me to want to hang out with him and.......... KISS HIM FOR HOURS! OH M...GEEE!!!!!!! can I just tell you that I can't wait to lock lips with him again??? 

Earlier today he told me that he could kiss me for hours because I'm such a great kisser! THANK YOU HANDSOME! then, I was walking down the street with this stupid grin on my face because of the thought that in a few hours I will be in his arms again getting a bunch of kisses out in public! I LOVE IT! I feel like this school girl! and he is only five years younger than I am, so it isn't like I'm doing this with some young guy and that's why I feel like a school girl! I think the fact that he is close in age to me is what makes me even more excited! I never usually like anyone, and honestly I had to convince myself to like him, I mean yes I think he is attractive, but that alone doesn't make me like someone.  However, I told myself that I am going to keep an open mind and give people a fair chance and that if someone wants to offer me attention, than I am going to take it! why not? why do I have to be loyal to my feelings if my feelings steer me wrong? my feelings are usually always for the wrong person, so why be faithful to them? 

NOPE! not anymore! I am going to allow myself to enjoy dating and life the right way! so kiss and kiss I shall! besides, he is really sweet and great to be around! I'm really excited about later and I am even a little nervous! (guys don't EVER make me nervous!) unless I actually like them! maybe I really do! YAY!

Journal, I have much more to say but I am sort of on a time constraint at the moment.  I just wanted to write you because Jazzy never wants you to feel neglected! I have a few entries I shall put on here as soon as I'm done with my kissing marathon! YAY! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...