Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Bubble

The Bubble
By: Jazzy


Let me into your bubble! allow me to come into your space.  Let me smell your fragrance, the natural scent that comes with your embrace!

Come close to me just once, allow me to pour my love all over you! let me break down that shelter, the one you have built all around you!

Let me into your bubble! allow me to become one with you.  Get close so I can touch you, and let me feel what for so long I have wanted to!

Come close to me just once, and I promise you won't regret it.  

Come close so we can be one, we will both never forget it.  

Allow me into your private space, where we will both share the same air.

Allow me into your warm embrace and let me show you how much I care!

Let me into your bubble.







No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...