Sunday, March 16, 2014

Doppelganger........

My heart belongs to me, for once I'm finally free! 

I do not care for thee, for you thought you would have my heart for an eternity! 

and days past you held my heart, and days past you held my soul! and days past you had me all!

but now I'm totally free, I do not care for thee and even if your emails come into my box, it's just more junk mail a piece of trash!

For you are no longer living in me!

You will never have the love again that I so badly wanted to share with thee, and yet I cried when I saw your name, because so deep in me your name may still remain,

and I came to this page to write a poem, because from deep inside me, the words were just flowing.

I do not know, why still the tears, but I know that free of you for ever me,  because you will never come for me, and if you did someone else has me!

to bad for you, a kiss from my soft lips you will never get!

And forever you will always regret!

And my name you will never forget!

so I leave you now to run to another!

He keeps warm, he holds my hand and showers me with kisses, the ones you will always be missing..... so leave me be, stay away from me, I am happy you see, your name is no longer important to me and you in his shadow will always be.....

Your doppelganger!

Bendita tu luz - Mana
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t-Do4aLBZc





No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...