Monday, March 10, 2014

I want to thank you!




Dear Journal:

Through music I am able to come together with all sorts of people, because music is one of my passions, music is one of my loves and when I say I love music, I mean that to the extent that I am not stuck on one type, I'm stuck on it all....

I slept over a friends house the other night and I woke up to the beat of this song in the background.  I LOVE this song, I had forgotten all about it, so thank you to my new friends, who are bringing back to my life, some great music!


Alicia Myers - I want to thank you..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpC637CBmBM













No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...