Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Set You Free

Poem: Set You Free
By: Jazzy
Written: 6-4-2014


I love you, so I will set you free, but I want you to know, that you will always have a little piece of me.  

I'll miss you, when the sun sets over the mountains, and wish you, that all around you there is calmness.  

To love you, was all I ever wanted, but I will set you free, for you will never have to hear from me.  

I'll let you go now, but know that of my heart, you'll always have a hold.  Farewell my darling, may your days be filled with love and your nights be filled with gladness...


Picture - Sunset...by Jazzy
Taken with Iphone on my hike of June 4th 2014 Horsetooth Reservoir, CO



No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...