Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Our song

 Dear journal -

Is it important that every couple have "a song" I don't know if that is just a dumb tradition or if it's an absolute thing, but I don't think I can remember ever having a song with anyone, which sort of makes me sad because I've been in plenty relationships in my life but I can't honestly say when a song comes on, oh wow that was mine and xyz's song.  Sure as I'm writing this post that brings tears to my eyes because I'm super emotional.  But I was listening to music and all of a sudden, I found my "future our song" which I mean I don't know who or when I will be in love again, but I hope that whomever that wonderful man may be, that he will be ok with this being our song!

I just love this song!

My first, my last, my everything - Barry White





No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...