Thursday, November 12, 2020

Shame on Jazzy........

 Shame on me for giving you all my love and so many kisses!

Shame on me for crying for you everyday

Shame on me for letting you control my emotions after all this time has passed

Shame on me for knowing that you are silent because you know it hurts me and it's as if you had put a knife through my heart and silence pushes the knife in deeper and deeper rupturing every part of it............

Shame on me for being unable to delete the pictures we took through out the years, portraying happy moments, our moments, moments that will never come back... 

Shame on me for keeping such photographs that torment my soul.........

Shame on Jazzy...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...