Sunday, April 13, 2014

Please be patient with me.......

So many wonderful kisses that I get from your sweet lips... They are soft, tender and loving! after one of them, I can barely recover...

Since you came into my world you have filled my days with laughter, and when I'm in your arms there can be no disaster.  For some strange reason I feel safe, all I need is to feel your embrace.

But what if I gave you my heart, would you betray it like all the others? and if I made you truly mine, could I trust you like no other? this fear inside of me does not let you in, I use any excuse that I can, to keep you far from within.

Yet you lay next to me each and everyday with patience, I hope inside of you, you already know, that your patience with me will conquer it all...

So please stay patient please stay kind, please stay near, have no fear! 


I know that with me you will one day find, a love so true a one of a kind! just give me some time I want to let you uncover, all the deep sides of me that I want to recover, so just be patience wait and see, I know I can! just stay with me! just be patient I'm so deeply afraid! I want you to know, that I want you to stay!

Please please just stay, be patient with my heart, please promise me you will not take your kisses afar, please be patient and you will have my heart like no other, we will have something special we will care for each other, your patience will keep us together I bet, we will have the time of our lives we will never forget!

Thank you my darling for your everyday kisses, I didn't even realize how badly I had been missing,

a tender touch;
a soft kiss;
a genuine smile;
a true heart;
a sincere feeling of miss

So just be patient my dear, and you will one day see, that when I give my love, it will be worth it to thee.  So please oh please don't take away your kisses...

And I beg thee to be patient with me, for when I give my love, you will surely see, that the wait was well worth it, because you will find in me...

A genuine heart,
A true faithful lover
A kind woman,
An adventurous lover....

I thank the day you ran after me, in that room filled with music that we both enjoyed, for that music brought us together and filled us with joy!


So I beg you be patient, be patient with me, you will not regret it, just you wait and see...



Art by: Vik Muniz


1 comment:

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...