Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thought I let you know.....


Poem: Thought I let you know
By: Jazzy


I don't know how to let you go, 
so I thought I would let you know, 
that in my heart forever you.  

I had imagined a thousand kisses, and your touch that I never had I'm always missing.  

How sweet would a kiss have been and I wouldn't have known where to begin, to feel you're touch is what I yearned, to smell you're scent and hear you moan.

I think in you're arms is where I belong.  

For you to desire me is what I wanted, to be your everything was all I was asking.   I don't know how to let you go, so I thought I would let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...