Monday, February 20, 2012

Dear Journal..... The best day ever!

Dear Journal -


Yesterday I spent five hours with my best friend...... God how I've missed him! it felt more like an hour and when it was time to go, we both kept saying that time goes by fast when you are having fun.  I cried all afternoon after that, God I've missed my best friend! I had not seen him in three years and as I write this journal entry, I can't stop crying because I do not know when my eyes will have the pleasure again...


I love you so much! you are my truest best friend in the whole world! I HAD THE BEST DAY EVER! this only happens, when I'm with you!


Oh by the way, if you want to know who my best friend is you can click on the link below and find out.  I was with my best friend that I miss so much.....

http://jazzy-jazzysjournal.blogspot.com/2011/06/love-sex-drugs.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...