Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Flo Rida - Wild Ones ft. Sia

Hey I heard you like the wild ones!


I sort of dedicated this song to someone....He didn't say anything about it which leads me to believe that one, he either didn't know what the hell I was talking about, I sent him some of the lyrics on a text message, or two, wanted to pretend he didn't get it.  I guess I should sing it to him next time I see him?


He doesn't know about my blog, so I can write about it freely.  I do love this song though! And I guess I sort of like him I guess, we have great chemistry and chemistry is very good!  I really like his eyes!


I am a wild one after all!


Flo Rida - Wild Ones Ft. Sia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpOR_HuHRNs&ob=av2e

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...