Friday, December 7, 2012

Dear Santa:

Dear Santa:

For five years straight all I wanted for Christmas was him (Benjamin) this year for the first time I don't want him.  I realize that I didn't get him in all that time because I must admit that there were a few times throughout those years when I was very very naughty!

I know you see all and that's why I want to take this time out to tell you the truth about that time with that guy...remember? ok well, that wasn't me! it was my evil twin! due to her naughty behavior I always end up in some sort of trouble... but I promise, I swear! scouts honor! it wasn't me!

Now that you know the truth Santa, I wan to tell you what I really want for Christmas.  This year I want something different.  Can you please give the person reading this right now some extra money so that they can make a contribution to my favorite charity? https://www.children.org/sponsor-ir-e?lang=en-US&rs_id=155  Also, you know that lady that sells churros at the Atlantic Avenue train station in Brooklyn? Yeah the short sweet lady who works so hard day in and day out? YES! that one.  Well, can you please give her lots of good health like she told me she wanted?

Also, I know that I'm kind of asking for a lot, but can you grant all my friends and loved ones lots of happiness this holiday season? Oh yeah and one last thing.... you know that guy? the really cute one? Can you give him lots of things to be happy about?

Thank you Santa!

And I PROMISE! I will try not to be naughty in 2013... (Insert evil grin smiley icon here)

Love you Santa... Ho ho ho...

Note: the author of this blog and letter was never a Girl Scout... (Insert evil naughty smiley icon here) wink wink wink... Happy Holidays!


IF YOU CAN, PLEASE CONSIDER GIVING!.... THANK YOU!

https://www.children.org/Ways-To-Give





No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...