Tuesday, March 20, 2012

CRAZY SON OF A B$%CH!

That frog is so crazy! omg what was he thinking seriously? dammit I lost my concentration!!!!! crazy shit just happens left and right what the fuck!!!! those beautiful blue shoes sure do real nice with that green dress.  Wow it must be great to have a good day and be able to eat does tacos that have the nachos on them, you know what I mean right??? yes, that boy is always talking about women behind their back what's his deal anyway? she is beautiful don't you think? I really like the way she wears the pink hat with the ears you know the one's with the feathers and the teeth on the cows? yes! I LOVE CAKE TOO! it's the best tasting thing with soup and peas! golly crazy son of a bitch! did you see that? crazy mother fucker! I love the way he would kiss me softly and touch my body all the time, it felt real nice and we would always talk about sex hehehe... but my cousin would watch us and we could never get to do it damn asshole! OH YES! I just truly like the blue stallion did you see how he swam in the pond? they are awesome with the beautiful blue feet.  


Good evening -


It is March 15, 2012 I am feeling really really really sad today, i'm so sad that I could not get out of bed.  I don't even understand what's wrong with me.  My body really aches and I can't stop crying.  Shower? what shower? I don't want to bathe it hurts just to walk to the bathroom to take my cloths off the mere thought is just disturbing.  I want to just go somewhere and sleep and never wake up again.  I can't go to work anymore, it's to hard.  Please! leave my side I don't want you near me.  Just leave me alone!


March 20, 201


OMG! today is one of the best days EVA! I am going to buy myself a dress because I have to celebrate the first day of Spring wooooo hoooooo!!!! NOTHING BETTER THAN Spring! It's amazing and I am about to get money and all will be great! God life is just PERFECT!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!!


_______________________________________________________


Dear Reader:


Above is the mind of a person suffering with Bipolar Disorder in the span of a few days/weeks.  That is not even half of what their life remotely looks like, but it is a very serious and very sad disorder to say the least.  Last night I had the opportunity to learn the very basic stuff of what the disorder looks like and I have to say that I was deeply touched by it and felt so extremely overwhelmed because with all that I want, I know now that there is nothing more that I would love to do than to help someone and make their mind well.  


I remember when I was experiencing a lot of depressed feelings and one of my friends used to tell me she thought I was Bipolar, I think that we all use that term to describe friends of ours who act different ways from day to day, but the reality is that to really be diagnosed with the disorder, takes a lot more then just feeling differently everyday.  Actually, it's quite normal that each day we feel different.  


Anyway, I don't have much more to say about the subject because if I start writing anything more, I will be here all night long.  I am tired and don't have anymore time but needed to put this on my journal really soon, because I have been neglecting my journal due to my busy schedule.  So for now I just want to say this.  If you ever notice a friend or a loved one experiencing things that seem like it is more than they can handle, please I beg you, please tell them to seek help.  Psychology is an amazing field with an amazing group of human beings that care so much about humanity.  Amazing individuals trying to make this world a better place by assisting others in dealing with everyday thoughts and feelings.  Don't ever be ashamed to go to someone to help you feel better mentally, it is important that we take care of our minds the same way we take care of our bodies our souls.


Stay well friend and thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...