Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dear Journal: 3-27-12

Dear Journal:


So much to tell so little time! I am extremely busy with all the school work on my plate, so much so, that I am seriously getting nervous because I feel like I'm starting to fall behind.  I had promised myself that this semester I would manage my time more effectively and I have been trying to, but I get distracted often with really insignificant things.  I often check my self and my behavior to ensure that I stay on point with my school work, but sometimes, especially when my little girl or one of my kids scream for attention I feel really bad and don't know which way to go.  It gets harder everyday, but it also feels rewarding when I complete a task and see a grade that I am happy with.  So far this semester I have seen only one grade that warranted some serious reaction and considerable concern, so I have been trying to eliminate distractions that are un necessary in order to place more energy and time in the things that really matter.


Love, what can I tell you about that topic other than I have been having serious thoughts on this subject that I seriously want to write about but have no time to.  What I do is, when the idea pops up in my mind I automatically write it down so that I can go back to at some point and write it.  Goodness gracious how will I ever in the world have time for it, when I can barely make time for myself to get my nails done! needless to say, my love life looks like a revolving door of people that come and go.  I like someone for a total of like 3 days and after that, they say/do something that I might not like and they are pretty much history.  Lord have mercy! I have become one of those women! you know which women I'm referring to right? YES! one of those! CRAZY!


I really wanted to write about this one specific scenario that happened to me this past week, but I am really tired and don't have the time to and thinking about it is just almost ridiculous, however, I will write about it sometime soon because I just feel like it's something I want to share with you my lovely journal. It has to do with people and their arrogance and how ridiculous and useless it is and how it can change a great concept of a person into a horrible one, but, like I said, I can't get into it now.... (insert sad face here)


On other Jazzy news, I feel like I almost have to write the following in some sort of code in hopes that if the person I am writing about ever should happen to come across this page, they can know that I am writing about them, but others can't recognize it, so I will make it as interesting as possible to he or she who's eyes may set upon this entry and make it almost mushy to the person I am referring to.


This week I sat with him for a few minutes and in those few minutes I quickly briefed him on what seemed the last year of my life.  In those few minutes, I felt safe and happy and cared about.  I knew that the person sitting in front of me genuinely believed in me and trusted and cared about me in a very special way.  When I left his side I jumped for joy because I asked him if he was upset with me and his answer was "no! not at all, why would I be? I was actually very impressed" when he said he was impressed with what I was telling him, I was overwhelmed with joy.  Him, this man that had played a significant role in my life, this man who I had made a web page for when it was his bday with the code I had learned in my class and was extremely happy and grateful for it, him the one that I had to force myself to not think about because it was wrong.  He sat there and told me that he was impressed and coming from an intelligent great man, it meant a whole lot to me.  I walked away and when he was no longer in sight and I was all alone, I let out a little HS screech and said YES! he was impressed OMG!!! and did a little hop dance thingy and smiled as I walked to my destination.  Additionally, I was happy because after telling him my plans, he agreed with me and said he knew it would happen, in other words, he believed in me! HOW AWESOME IS HE?  


Good night journal! 


For some reason, this song came to my mind just now, so, I have to put in on my blog :) - I don't even know the lyrics so I will read them now....


Believe it or not - Joey Scarbury


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pN12LLe6I4&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...