Monday, October 3, 2011

Dear Journal - 10-03-11

Dear Journal -


So yesterday was my bday and I got to talk to the only person that I really really wanted to talk to.  He made my day! I told him that he inspired me, and I bet he didn't believe me, but he does.  My son took me to dinner like the man that he is, my baby is no longer a baby.  He is so awesome.  My daughter was finally baptised and she kept telling me Happy Bday mommy all day long.  At one point she wanted to start singing are you one, are you two.... I laughed so hard and told her she had to say, are you 10, are you 20.  I was able to have some family time so needles to say, it was an awesome BDAY, filled with love and happiness and surrounded by the one's that I matter most.


Today I'm 40.  I'm not sure how I am supposed to act now that I'm 40.  I keep thinking that I have to learn how to act more age appropriate, but I'm not sure what that really means? I act natural always have always will.  I don't think age can change the way we feel inside, I project in the outside, what I feel in the inside.  I will always be real, I will always be me, no matter what age I am.  This is who I am and I am soooo happy with that.


So, yes today I am 40 years old, but in my heart and soul, I have no age.  I am Jazzy and nothing has changed, but the number I have to say when they ask me my age......


So needless to say........... I feel 40 AND FABULOUS!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!

I think that is a quote from my favorite girls from the show sex and the city.  LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...