Monday, October 3, 2011

THE BRAND NEW HEAVIES - Never Stop

This song always reminds me of when I was a teenager, and the singer, used to go to my dads Salon to get her hair done by one of the hair dresser that worked for him.


I vaguely remember her, but I do remember that I learned the lyrics to this song.  Sometimes, I find it relevant and I sing it, I wanted to put it on my blog, so whenever I find it relevant, I can reference this post and play the song.


Sometimes in life, we hold back due to fear of the outcome, of getting hurt.  Fear, the biggest impediment to happiness... 


Fear not, for I will not hurt thee!


My favorite part of the song is........


True there aint a minute in the the day that’s without you
Hoping that you feel it too What you want
What your feelin I am feelin too
Never stop never giving up







The Brand New Heavies - Never Stop




No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...