Thursday, October 13, 2011

JAZZY'S DEEP DARK SECRETS!

I can't drive for shit! the last man that was in a car with me, told me I was the only person in the world capable of making him feel sea sick in a car.  I hate to drive!

In the winter, I hate to wear socks to match my cloths, they have to be different colors and the crazier the sock, the more I like it..... I think I have sock issues!

I am trying to practice celibacy, I try my hardest not to look at men, so that I won't be tempted to think about sex.  So, I have been avoiding this one really really really drop dead gorgeous guy, that my guy friend thinks has a thing for me.  I don't want to see the guy, because every time I do, I imagine him and I rolling around a bed........ That is NOT GOOD!

I often think of someone that is really far away.

I gave a guy my number, to give myself a chance.  Or because he kept asking and I felt bad not too.  When he sent me the first message, I was annoyed that I gave him my number and then I was annoyed that he couldn't carry a conversation.  Then he was so nice, I felt bad about the whole ordeal..... I'm debating whether or not to continue to talk to him, but I really want to concentrate on school, men are a distraction..... I met this person on line, which is not where I like to meet people.  But, I keep thinking about the last person who I met in person, forgot what he looked like, and then when I met him in person again I really liked him, because him and I had constant communication.  So, I have no idea what I'm doing! he's 25.....

While I was on vacation in Costa Rica, I didn't sit out by the beach, because there were soooo many hot surfers, I didn't want to be distracted from my studying, so, I stayed in the room which had sliding doors a roof fan and a futon in the living room area, and I studied there.  Best vacation I ever had! no liquor no men! IT WAS AWESOME! No one believes me, but it true.

I'm really scared to fail my Psychology midterm.  Yes I do read, but I feel that I need to study it more, except I don't know how to study it, I'm scared! what if I don't do well???

I don't really have a real crush on my Geology professor, I do think he is an awesome man, and probably a great catch, but he isn't really my type in a way........ I'm not sure what "my type" means anymore!

A man in the new social network site that I joined, got upset with me because I told him he wasn't "my type".  I felt bad about making him feel bad........ My honesty offends people.

I cried about the man that I love today, I cried about him ALOT, It was really really bad.  I feel like I will never get over it.

Someone I really liked, isn't feeling well and although I keep thinking of him and sending him love mentally, I can't send him a message to wish him well, I mean I can, but I don't think it to be a good idea.... I used to have secret conversations with him.........

There is a powerful man that has a crush on me, I think he want's to sleep with me, he is extremely handsome, has power, money........ IS MARRIED! I don't do to others what I would not want to be done to me, so I stay away....... He's really cool though, BUT HE'S MARRIED!

Online, I met this 37 year old guy who has 3 kids and a grandchild.  He is not HOT, but there is something about his looks that attracts me.  I keep thinking, wow! he would be perfect for me, I can have the big family I always wanted and as an added bonus, I would have a grandchild! how awesome is that???? Except, he sort of stopped talking to me, because I'm a Yankee fan WHAT THE FUCK!!!! men of all ages are psycho!

I finished reading a book on Stoicism, I really like their beliefs.  I might try to practice Stoicism.... They try to live a tranquil life.... I believe that is the sort of life that would please me to live..... let's see what happens.

Who ever comes across this post, I beg thee, DO NOT! SHARE MY SECRETS......... GRACIAS!

OH, ONE LAST DEEP DEEP SECRET.  SECRETLY, I THINK I'M CRAZY....... my consolation is that...... They thought Einstein to be a crazy man also and I usually try to handle my craziness as best I can....... HOPE I NEVER GO COMPLETELY NUTS!


3 comments:

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...