Monday, October 3, 2011

lil wayne - Mr. Carter (Featuring Jay-Z) - Tha Carter 3

I don't really like lil Wayne because he annoys me.  But I like this one.  And I love Jay-Z




Lil Wayne

Got spring hatin' on me 'cause I ain't never sprung
Winter hatin' on me 'cause I'm colder than you all
And I will never, I will never, I will never fall
I'm being hated by the seasons
So fuck you all who hatin' for no reason

Jay-Z

I'm right here, in my chair
With my crown and my dear
Queen B, as I share
Mic time with my air
Young Carter, go farther
Go further, go harder
Is that not why we came?
And if not, then why bother?




LIL Wayne - Mr. Carter (Featuring Jay-Z)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...