Saturday, October 15, 2011

I love this guy!!! MUSICAL GENIUS... CHECK IT OUT!!!

I'm preparing for my music class tomorrow.  I'm learning about the Baroque Period - Music from the 1600-1750.  Although I find Opera very beautiful, I've seen one.  I was getting sleepy, so I went back to one of my previous classes, where we learned about this guy..... His name is Greg Gillis and he created what is called Mash Ups.... What he basically does is he makes songs out of a bunch of other songs, but the engineering behind it is very very clever and timed so precisely, that he goes from song to song so smoothly, you don't even feel it..... BETTER THEN A DJ.... He integrates, different genre of music beats into one song... HE'S AWESOME! I LOVE THIS GUY!


His stage name is Girl Talk and this is the mash up we heard in class..... I don't need to tell you that I wanted to get up and DANCE!


GIRL TALK - LET IT OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...