Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pablo

Thank you for always being a good human being!  You were kind and generous to all those you knew.

I remember how you were the only one who could call me fatty and I wouldn't mind.  You loved me and my children and I knew your love was genuine and sincere.

When you knew I was down and out you brought my children milk, eggs and beef to help me out, that was probably one of the kindest gestures anyone ever offered me.  You were like an uncle to me and I will forever keep you in my heart.  I am sad that you have left this world.  You will be missed by many.

May your soul rest in peace.  

2 comments:

  1. I did not know him of course but he sounded like a great guy - so may he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, he was and is still awesome! Always in my heart!

    ReplyDelete

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...