Sunday, February 13, 2011

OMG! I kissed him!

I will try to make this really short because I am soooo tired.  My new crush, the man that is slowly creeping into my thoughts and won't leave me alone (in my mind that is) what else can I say about him other then the fact that I think he is amazing!


So there I am standing in front of him, I feel my palms getting really really sweaty and my heart is racing, and I am talking to him can't even remember what about, but we are both just feeling this incredible rush, one that we can't control and next thing I know.... he grabs me in a rough yet tender way with his body language saying, I want to make you mine right now, and he starts kissing me and holding me tight close to him.  I'm not even believing this is going on and I'm lost in the moment and it feels soooo gooooooddddd PASSION! I start to feel aroused and then......... 


I woke up! FML!!!!! and I couldn't go back to sleep........ I NEVER EVEN DREAM!!! WTF!!!!! I couldn't go back to sleep to finish my dream.  Why does that ALWAYS HAPPEN???


Do dreams come true???


Dear new crush:


The sound of your laughter I listen for
your facial expressions, I adore
the way you think, I get it
the way you feel I wonder?
I wish you knew, I yearn for you.


I hope this one dream does...... KISS ME!




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYsH6zrw7Bw

Note to self: the person I am referring to in this post is the same person I had secret conversations with.
http://jazzy-jazzysjournal.blogspot.com/2011/06/secret-conversations.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...