Saturday, June 23, 2012

Britney Spears - Lucky

I love this song! Sometimes we think someone is so lucky, yet we don't know what's really going on inside.  The most important thing to always remember, is that we need to look to ourselves to find the happiness we seek and never expect to get it from anyone else.  Don't allow anyone to control your emotions and make you happy/sad.  He/she who is in your life, should compliment your already happy life, not MAKE YOU HAPPY......BUT MAKE YOU HAPPIER! 


Happiness is within us and we all have the power to experience it.  Learning to be lucky takes discipline, we must wish with full faith that our wishes will come true...... BELIEVE!


Britney Spears - Lucky


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vvBAONkYwI&feature=relmfu

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...