Tuesday, June 19, 2012

VIRTUAL CHEATERS!!!!!!!

Once upon a time when I was a young lad, the internet did not exist.  Way back then, we had to meet people in person in order to find love, most of the time, we didn't see people's body parts, until we actually had the opportunity to lay next to them in a bed and make love, or just fuck, I mean it's not alway making love, especially if your not in love.


But now we have the internet the WORLD WIDE WEB! if I told you that I am not addicted to it then I would be lying, and anyone who knows me personally knows that I steer clear of lies.  I try not to and especially I try not to on my journal, why in the world if my goal is to some day write a meaningful story, would I lie? yes I am addicted to talking to strangers on the internet, and every now and then someone will blow my mind.  I had a mind blowing experience a few months ago, 8 months ago to be exact, but I am not going to write about it because the ending makes me want to cry, so I will keep that story to myself for now, or until I am feeling better about it.  The initials to this man's name who blew my mind are AJ and the only reason why I am writing his initials on here, is so that if he ever visits my blog and comes across this post, he knows that what I say I mean.


I have written about how I talk to literally like 100's of men all the time about all sorts of things, not always sexual in nature, but for the most part that's what they want to talk about, sometimes I will indulge in the conversations, sometimes I will feed into it sometimes I will tell them to fuck off! I pick and choose because I can.  Then, every now and then, just out of coincidence, I find out that some of these desperate human beings are also FUCKING CHEATERS! ASSHOLES! this burns me up! I don't care that they lie to me, because at the end of the day the truth is no one means a thing to me as I said, the only mind blowing experience that I have had virtually is with AJ so everyone else to me are just random people that I will probably never meet.  But It burns me up when I find out that some guy is telling me lies for god knows what reason, meanwhile they have a girlfriend or wife or significant other.  It doesn't bother me because of me, it bothers me because of the woman they are doing this too! I do not and will not engage in any sort of in appropriate conversation with any man that I know is in some sort of relationship, I try my best to not do to others what I do not want to be done to me, so just now when I coincidentally found out that someone that I had talked to numerous times ends up to be someone who has a girlfriend, it burns me up inside, not because I give two shits about this character, but because he is virtually cheating on his girlfriend! is it ok to do that???? NO IT IS NOT! engaging in  a conversation that is sexual in nature with another woman that is not your girlfriend is WRONG! 


I'm sorry, I'm really annoyed right now, because quite honestly, I haven't spoken to this person in a while and then I find out that he's in a relationship by coincidence and I feel so bad for that girl who is probably madly in love with him and here he is on dating sites emailing women telling them god knows what.  THAT IS JUST WRONG! 


I REALLY HATE MEN TODAY!


Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...