Saturday, June 23, 2012

With Great Power.......... SPIDERMAN! WOOO HOOO!

I love this movie! I LOVE SPIDERMAN! he is my favorite superhero! why? because he is intelligent, he has courage, he has great lips and he is a spider! HOW FREAKING COOL IS THAT????


I am really excited about seeing Spiderman 4.  I CAN'T WAIT! I LOVE THIS STUFF!


Anyway, I was thinking that I had not posted anything on here for my movie clip series and needed to do something about it as soon as possible.  This is part of my series.... http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5441109491067144737#editor/target=post;postID=8876696112828941513


One of my favorite movie quotes... "With Great Power, comes Great Responsibility!" indeed it does!


Enjoy!










SPIDERMAN ENDING SCENE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5QxUHCKqMU

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...