Monday, January 30, 2012

Dear Journal: 01-30-12 - Can't give all my secrets away!

Dear Journal:


Sometimes I want to call you diary and then I retype the word and change it to journal, I think I need to look up the difference, hold on I will do it now.....OMG!!!! I can't believe it!!!! I did choose the right term! A diary is like a log of the daily events, a journal is about examining your life like a JOURNEY... I LOVE IT!!! from today on I am extremely happy that I used the right term to describe you my wonderful journal!!! OH Gosh! I do get lost in you sometimes and completely forget that there will be eyes set upon you that aren't my own, but I love you, you are a piece of my journey.


Today I wrote a letter, like an actual letter with a pen on a piece of paper.  I cannot tell you were this letter is headed or two whom it is addressed, all I can say is that I wrote it with great pleasure and I am sure that the recipient of such, will be pleased to receive it.  Oh Journal, there is so much to say, yet I feel like I cannot say much at all, but I can not! all I can say is that when the time is right I will tell you.  It drives me crazy not to be able to, because I feel like I'm keeping this big secret from you, but this is one that I shall keep until it is the right time.


I went to my Abnormal Psychology class today, I am soooooo extremely excited about it! I get to do a case study and actually diagnose a make pretend patient.  OMG! how freaking exciting is that??? I sat right at the front of the room as I always do, not because I want to be the teachers pet, but because I get so excited to be in class learning and continuing on my journey to find out new and wonderful things, enrich my mind with new thoughts and ideas, it's so cool! 


I remember a few years ago when I would ride the trains and see people reading their text books, I would feel a sense of jealousy, I would be one of those people that would look over them and try to read what they were learning.  YES! I was one of those annoying individuals! but I would feel jealous, because for many years I wished so bad I could be them.  I often remember that and think to myself, wow,  now I am one of those people and it makes me feel happy.  Sometimes, I catch people looking at my book with curiosity and I often want to ask them if they know something the subject or if they would like to look on.  It makes me happy to share my little bit of knowledge of whatever the book may be.  One day I was actually just reading one of my regular books that I enjoy reading and I caught someone looking over my shoulder and I began telling the person, I am not sure if it was male or female, that they should totally purchase the book, they wrote the name down.  I shared information and felt happy.


Lately I am just really content with everything.  I wonder why? but I am and I often find myself smiling and feeling joy.  I am even paying more attention to my kids my work just everything in general.  


I also started my Greek Literature class yesterday, it was pretty cool, I have to read a book by the name of The Iliad of Homer, which to my surprise when my oldest son saw that I was reading it, he looked at the name and said, oh I already read that! WTF! How come I didn't know this??? he loves to read and this makes me very happy, he is like a walking history box, just knows all this stuff about history and is just fascinated by it.  I like that, why not? 


Ok, well I have to go to bed, I seriously don't have anything more to write, or actually I do but it's a secret!


Good night Journal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...