Friday, January 27, 2012

Dear Journal - 1-27-12.. A MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE!

Dear Journal:


The other day I received in the mail a little white box, which contained a small bottle full of sand with a message in it.  In other words, I received a message in a bottle.  When I saw who it was from, I felt a sense of joy in my heart and it brought a great big smile to my face.

Along with the bottle full of sand and the message in it, came an invitation, the invitation is to my younger cousins wedding this summer! I cannot wait to attend this joyous event.

I never as a little girl thought of a wedding or how I would get married or any of that, until I fell madly and deeply in love with this man named Benjamin http://jazzy-jazzysjournal.blogspot.com/2010/12/omg-my-first-blog-entry.html.  I mean while I was married, I once did ask my husband to marry me by church, just because I felt like it was the right thing to do since we were already married by law, but that day he looked at me as if I was crazy and told me that getting married by church was serious, I take it he didn't feel our marriage was serious??? Anyway, after he disappointed me and I fell madly and deeply in love with Benjamin, Loving him the way I did, I would always imaging that he and I would get married by the beach with just my children and a few other people to witness it.  During my crazy stage of in love with him, I would sometimes send him txt messages and say things like....  MY LOVE! I cannot wait to marry you by the beach, I can almost smell the ocean! of course he would never respond because well, he didn't speak to me and still doesn't.  But I still would ever so often send him those messages, I felt like I could because that's what I sincerely felt, thought of and wanted.  



I absolutely love the beach! I am a beach bunny and hope to some day live somewhere, where I can sit by it and read my books.  I took the small bottle full of sand to work with me and placed it with my collection of little bottles full of sand, I love to collect them because well, I love the beach.  


Anyway journal, I did not mean to get sidetracked as I often do when I write my entries, I really wanted to write about my cousins wedding because I am extremely happy about it.  Also, I will probably never have that little wedding I imagined so many times in my mind that is filled with daydreams.  But this summer, I will have the fortunate opportunity, to witness my beautiful intelligent young cousin, live my dream.  I cannot think of anyone more wonderful to live it for me then her!  I cannot wait for those two awesome people, to share their vows and promise to love each other for the rest of their lives.

To my cousin and her wonderful fiancé, I wish them happiness and a lifetime full of love!






No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...