Monday, March 4, 2013

Dear Journal....Spread the love.....

Dear Journal:

Today was a good day.  I love days when I talk to my good friends or txt them, and we have funny conversations about random topics, it was one of those days.  It feels good to have good people in our lives that bring us love and joy.

Also, this morning I spoke to my good friend who I had not spoken to in a while, he and I have a very interesting past, interesting to say the least.  The best part of speaking to him (he's one of the few people I actually talk on the phone with since I don't really have time for actual phone conversations) was that upon ending our conversation, he ended it with, I love you!.... Well! I love you too!

So many of my guy friends tell me they love me and vice versa, that if you didn't know me, and you heard some of the endings of some of my conversations with my male friends, you would think I was hanging up the phone after speaking to my boyfriend! And although they all are indeed my boy+friend = boyfriends, none of the people that I am referencing truly hold the key to my heart romantically.

Only one, one special person holds the key to my heart, like literally I gave him a key, which was a little key that was part of a heart and key set that I wear around my neck, the heart has a beautiful little red stone in the middle...Silly? childish? too HS? what can I tell you other than, that's just how I roll, I'm Jazzy, Jazzy is my category, that's what he said! (He, who holds the little key).

I love that the person who has that little key also knows and understands, that I can say I love you to a million people, but, none of those million, have the ability to make me feel the way he can.... How awesome is that?

I love using the word I love you, because using the word I love you with different people in my opinion, gives the person you use it with, the love we all require as human beings, the closeness we need for our own survival, the energy that we get from it that is positive and genuine... Love is so amazing! All kid of love is needed, spread it around, why not?

So, as I sit on this train thinking about you my sweet journal, and the fact that I simply love you! I hope, that whoever comes across this post and reads it, will feel  if nothing else, a little bit of my love, the love I am feeling, as i am writing these words on this iphone, the love I'm sending out into the universe with these words.  The love we all need. Hopefully, after your done reading this post, it will make you think about all the people you love...

Remember, that as you think of them, whisper the words to them, feel it in your heart and imagine how they will receive it. Let them feel  your loving energy...

Sweet dreams!





No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...