Sunday, March 10, 2013

Under the Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Dear Journal:

I want to play the guitar again, once upon a time, I used to play it and even wrote songs.  Yes, that was many years ago, but I think I can do it again, I want to learn how to play this song! 

By the way journal, something about a man with beautiful long hair, just sort of says, I'm a man, I am not afraid to be a man, I am a man with long hair and I am still a man! SOOOO SEXY!

I LOVE IT!

I don't ever want to feel, like I felt that day...

Under the Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers 




I wonder if they named the song after Claude Monet's bridge? Hmmm.... I wonder!

One of my favorite paintings... 
Claude Monet - Impressionist French Painter - 1840 - 1926



No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...