Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Te Pintaron Pajaritos - Yandar & Yostin Feat. Andy River...

Dear Journal:

I LOVE MUSIC! all of it, and I mean that! so, before there was popular Reggaeton in NYC, there was that little spanish club in Ocala Florida, that my sister and I would frequent and be one out of like the four people that would go! The good thing about the little spot was, that we knew everybody (all four people) and we would always hang out with our Puerto Rican friend Jose who knew every last song played! this was in like 2003.  I wonder what happened to him? he was a totally awesome cute Puerto Rican, one of 3 that I worked with, the second of three, my Hex, looked just like Daddy Yankee (still does) his fine self was MY MAN! I miss Hex all the time, too bad he went and got married, OH WELL! 

Anyway, today I listened to this song a million times and while lyrically, it doesn't do anything for me, I love the beat and the fact that Colombians are getting into the Reggaeton action! so without further a do.....

Te Pintaron Pajaritos - Yandar...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfc6rh0Sm0I

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...