Saturday, September 3, 2011

Musical Dedications!

I dedicated this song to someone joking around a few weeks ago, without really knowing what the lyrics were.  I dedicated to him, because of the chorus, he brought me up brought me down it was like a yo yo sensation, that I could no longer handle (story of my life) so after I dedicate it and think to myself, holy shit! what if he thinks I am really dedicating this stupid song to him, I decided to look up the lyrics and when I did, I was like HOLY SHIT! what a perfect dedication! I'm so good at song dedications ha!


This person brought me up brought me down and made me feel many things.  I'm glad I had the opportunity to live some unforgettable moments with him.  I might not always express how I am feeling the proper way, but it doesn't mean I don't feel it.   Sometimes in life, we have to make decisions with our minds, not our hearts.  My heart said yes, my mind said run.........





No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...