Monday, September 19, 2011

DRACULA

HALLOWEEN!!!!! WOOO HOOO! MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY OF THE YEAR!


I already have my costume, and am very excited about it.  Whenever I think of Halloween, along with it, comes the thought of one of my favorite movies.  Bram Stoker's Dracula, this movie in my opinion is one of the best Dracula movies ever made.  I LOVE anything vampire!


I remember going to see it in the theatre with a friend who I'm sad to say, was killed a few years later and  his who's body was found in the trunk of a car.  I rather not even say in what condition it was found, but I have to say this; this friend was doing things that he should not have been, he was involved in many illegal things that I much rather not get into.  The only reason why I am even putting this on my blog, is because my journal is about true life events that have happened and or are currently happening in my life. I do not lie on my journal and if anyone comes across this page and reads this, I need to say that whenever you live life doing things that you know you should not, for the most part, the end result is usually not very positive.  When my friends was killed, I no longer had any interaction with him, we did not hang out together.  However, I still knew people he did, when they told me about his terrible murder and the condition in which they had found his body in the trunk of that car, I was extremely saddened.  Whenever I think of this movie, I think of him also.  May his soul rest in peace!


When him and I watched the movie, I wasn't really paying attention to what was going on because I wasn't interested in it, and because the theatre was so cold I couldn't get into it, but when the end of the movie came, I remember crying and realizing that this story was a true love story.  Later, when it came out on video, I watched it again paid attention to the plot closely and fell in love with it.


My two favorite quotes from this movie are:


"I have crossed ocean's of time to find you" Sometimes, I feel like there is some person out there in the world that is my soul mate but I have not yet met him or we are not supposed to meet in this life time.  I have many many theories about our souls and I sometimes feel as though I have a bit of a sixth sense that I prefer not to explore.  Or maybe, I just have a very creative imagination that I sometimes allow to run away with me.


"Take me away from all this death" This is my second favorite quote.  I like it because in the scene when she says this to Dracula, he is torn confused as to what to do, his pure and true love for her is so deep, he almost can't decide if he can convert her to a vampire or not.


For Halloween, it is definitely an awesome movie to watch.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7leC4YClr


No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...