Saturday, September 3, 2011

WAY BACK INTO LOVE

I woke up happy! and I have been listening to this cheesy but cute song for a few days now, because the other day I was thinking about Benjamin going, why am I thinking about him again??? http://jazzy-jazzysjournal.blogspot.com/2011/09/friday-night-blog-post.html I have been doing well in terms on letting go and moving on, FINALLY! but, the other day I had what I like to call a "relapse" I recovered from that relapse asap....  THANK GOD! 


Anyway, I had to put this cheesy cute song on my blog, because I feel like I'm not afraid anymore to move on.  I was soooo afraid for so long.   I haven't been this happy in a very long time.   And I will one day find my way back into love, when the time is right.  For now, I plan on just continuing to enjoy my single life, which is sort of addictive.   Anyway, this song is from the movie Music and Lyrics with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore who I ABSOLUTELY LOVE! and of course, I am a sucker for romantic comedies, like the girl that I am!


Enjoy!


Way back into love By Hugh Grant and Haley Bennett




No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...