Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Blocked Call


Dear Journal:


I was on a poem mission trying to write some poems for my creative writing class and I came up with a few, actually more than I needed to.  I want to put them all on here, because they mean something special to me.  I found inspiration to write them, by thinking of specific individuals, not always the same person, but rather, different people.  I really enjoyed writing them.  I randomly write poems, because sometimes I am thinking of some random subject and they just come to me, it's a lot of fun.  I hope someone else will read this poem and feel as if they can relate to what I was feeling when I wrote it.  Enjoy!


THE BLOCKED CALL

The words are meaningless if said from a far, so many questions, trying to live this moment but in my mind always you, the morning the sun beaming, the night the moon shinning.  I love you, how? Why is it your laughter that makes me smile.

Today, yesterday, tomorrow, last month, you, you and only you... You give me little to keep me breathing, just enough food to keep me needy, just enough to have me there, I want to get you back for this I fucking swear!

The blocked number you knew it was me, you had to answer it to make sure and see, it filled you also I have a strong hold, what can I do to make you whole? This passion without you, how can it exist, this craving to touch you, to hold you to make you mine, what a burning sensation you make me feel, what anxious craving you make me ill. 


I knew what you would say because I know you, you knew what I would say because you know me too.  I don't understand it I still don't know how, for I am confused what do I do now? please talk to me tell me all, please come back to me and make me whole.




I took this pic from my bedroom window...2-27-12 with my iphone... I love you moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...