Thursday, May 26, 2011

TO BK WITH LOVE!

I wasn't going to share this letter.  But then I thought, that there are many people like me, that may want to say something to someone and just don't, because they may be afraid to do so or because they can't for whatever reason.  That's ok, it's normal not to want to say everything you think.  But I also think that sometimes it's good to write a letter to that person and just keep it.  It sort of makes you feel better, it allows you to get it out of your system.  Or maybe I do stuff like that because I just love to write. 

Whatever the case, even if you don't have the balls to send it or if you just think that things are just better left un said, or if you just want to leave things the way they are.  I think it's really important to express our feelings.  This is true especially for men, who are raised almost being taught that they shouldn't.  So if you are a man and don't want to tell someone something and when I say someone I mean people in general, it doesn't necessarily have to be a woman.  Then writing a letter and just keeping it or later ripping it or throwing it away, is a helpful way to let out negative energy that is stored inside of us, do to lack of expressing our feelings.  Getting rid of negative energy is good for one's soul.

I wrote this letter to my friend BK.  Because even though I like the way things are right now, that doesn't mean I don't miss him everyday and want to tell him stuff all the time.  I love and miss him so much! I wrote him this letter and well, he won't see it, but you will.  Yes you, who ever you are reading my journal (thank you).  That makes me really happy! thank you for coming into my mind.

Dear BK -


People bore you, because you don't know what you want.  And That's ok though, you don't have to.  However, you should start thinking about it and when doing so, do not be prejudice about yourself or others.  But, if you ask a question, you should listen for the answer and pay attention.  Remember when I told you that everything and everyone in front of us is our teacher? we can learn something valuable from everyone.  You just need to pay attention to the answers.


I miss you so much, because you are my friend and I love you!  I always think about the way we laughed when we would be together talking about our random non sense that only we would understand.  It's crazy how someone can come into your life and make you want to change for the better.  I miss you all the time, oh, I think I said that already.  On the last day of the semester, I was standing on the corner of the school waiting for the light to cross and I looked down the block to where you wait for you bus, and I felt really sad.  When if ever will I see my BK again? and then I thought, it's better this way anyway.


I don't know if you will ever see this letter, as I have no idea who reads my blog unless they tell me, and I won't advertise this letter on FB or twitter because I kind of only want you to see it.  Sometimes I think you miss me too, but I can be wrong.


I remember when you went to China and I became really really sad and I went into this as I like to call it "my shell mode" behavior.  I almost felt like I was in China with you, because we had talked about how much fun we would of had there together.  Anyway, for some reason, when I think of China I think of Souls and strange things happening.  I guess it's because we had discussed finding ourselves and I felt like when you left we both sort of were going through these finding ourselves feelings.  I am thinking of you at this very moment, because I had met someone I really liked and then everything got weird between us (shocker) but not weird in a bad way.  This was actually a difficult situation that we couldn't control, we live far from each other and well, it's really hard to get to know someone when you can't really see them.  


You know what I told you right? That it's really hard for me to like people.  Well the reason why it was so hard was because I don't want to like anyone, or I didn't want to like anyone because I like simple, but you already know that.  The funny thing though was, that liking him wasn't hard at all, It was pretty easy and I liked him a whole lot.  I guess maybe I liked him because I wrote him down.  


Remember the day we were having dinner and I told you that you should get a picture of the car you are going to have and that I always write stuff down that I want and how I always get all these wishes because that is called the law of attraction? well I didn't mention to you that I had written down the man that I want.  I remember that I was about to tell you, and then I thought to myself, don't tell him that.  Anyway, I wrote down his physical characteristics.  Long story short, this person that I had met in a different state, fit the description I had written down! That shit freaked me out.  I didn't even realize it, until one day I was looking at a picture of him and I was like OMG! I wrote him down! I have been having many weird moments that I cannot describe, but I feel like I am opening up to this sort of new world of possibilities and I can only tell you about it because you understand me and know what I mean.  Not only that, I know you believe me. 

I wanted to tell him also, the guy I described on a piece of paper without ever meeting, that I had wrote him down, but I decided not to do so, because he would of thought I was crazy.  I love and miss you, because although you do know that I'm crazy, you understood and loved me just the way I was.


I love you so much (as a friend) and I miss you everyday! I wish you would talk to me again, but then again I'm glad you don't, because whenever we start trying to be friends again, I don't know if I want to kiss you or hurt you! you are probably one of the only people in this world that can take out the best and worst in me and make those moods shift from one moment to the next.  Only people I really care about can get me that way. 


ps. I'm over him! yes I am! and I am sooo happy! and I am over him, because you helped me! finally BK finally I moved on.  I know if you ever read this (I don't know if you will because I don't even know if you ever have read or even visited my blog) but I know that if you read this, you would be sooo happy for me.  

Thank you BK! because you showed me that I could.


Sincerely,
Jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...