Tuesday, May 10, 2011

GIVING AWAY KISSES!

Dear Journal - May 9, 2011 12:06 A.M. EST. ......


It is midnight and I am laying on my bed trying to fall asleep, I cannot, I am just laying here thinking of well....falling asleep and all of a sudden, I think of kisses (I know, I do really love kissing).  So what does Jazzy do when she starts having random thoughts? I pick up my phone and start writing or typing on my IPhone's notepad.  I love you my journal, because here, I can share my thoughts with you and all those who wish to come into my mind......


A kiss is just a kiss, but a kiss can mean a great deal or nothing at all.  I love all kisses, but I guess I prefer the meaningful ones most.  In particular, I was thinking of the kisses I shared with him.  Oh so tender and sweet, they tasted like honey.... well not really, they actually tasted like a combination of burgers and fries yuk! No not really yuk, they were the best kisses ever! you who ever you are setting your eyes on this blog post right now, are probably wondering... Jazzy, burger and fry kisses are kind of gross! they are indeed very undesirable.  However, I will argue that kisses that taste of burger and fries were to us, delicious kisses, or at least to me they were.  I am assuming that the fact that he never pulled away would lead me to believe that the taste was inviting to him as well, or maybe after our McDonalds date he was still hungry, who knows? What I do know is that even onions would of tasted sweet to me, because those were probably the most meaningful kisses I have had in a really long time.  And then I think, when you really like someone a whole bunch, kisses all just taste sweet! so I never really tasted anything at all, they were just the best kisses ever! 


I will probably share many more random kisses with others and I'm sure they will not mean a thing, but at least whenever I feel down about the many random kisses I give away to undeserving lips, I can think back at those many random kisses that we shared......the ones that tasted like onion with a touch of honey! Yes! How sweet they were!


So remember, if you have someone special who's giving you tender kisses that come from the heart the one's that always taste like honey no matter what they really taste like.  Make sure you cherish every last one of them.  Make every kiss count!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ROsBEHOTuU

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...