Sunday, May 8, 2011

I will tell you the TRUTH!

I was talking to someone who I met in a different state and thought was really nice.  I was enjoying a rather unconventional conversation with a stranger that was probably slowly becoming a friend or maybe someone that I would enjoy future unconventional conversations with.  No expectations do I ever have, to me, all those that cross my path cross it for a purpose.  


Unconventional conversations with him.  The sort of conversation I don't believe I have ever really had.  Telling the truth about very strange things that people don't usually discuss when they first meet, yet it was ok.  He, that new person so handsome and cool.  Then he lied for no reason at all, and I thought, God the stupid lies that men tell.  I don't ever nor will I ever get it.  Or is it just that there are people that just lie because it makes them feel better? or maybe they just feel the need to, for some strange reason.  


I have lied, but I feel horrible about it after, because for the most part, I tell it how it is no matter how badly my truth will get me in some sort of trouble.  Sometimes it's really hard to answer questions with the truth, but at the end, it's just the way life works, lies always come to light which is why I guess it's best to live by the rule of.....truth shall set you free.

After being annoyed about the situation and just letting it go.  I  figured I would go on here and express this one TRUTH that I cannot communicate to you because you no longer want to talk to me.  I never get that either, the whole I don't want to talk to you thing.  I don't understand why people cut people out like they are just some thing, like a piece of wood that has no feeling.  However, I do try understand it and accept it and leave it as it shall be.  And although, I don't know if this post will ever be read by your eyes.   For some strange reason, somehow, by me putting my thoughts forth on my blog, it just makes me feel better.  I am expressing to the world what I am feeling.  I am telling you the truth.  And should your eyes see this, you will know, I thought of you.  I think of you, this is the truth.

The other truth is, that for the last few days, you had slowly been disappearing from my thoughts.  The thoughts you have been invading since the first time you made me feel special.  The text message that you sent me that began a new experience for the both of us.  In moving forward and trying to accept things as I should when I know that things are not right or that it's not the right time, or that I cannot control what other people want or need.  


There I was having this conversation with someone, and all of a sudden, I thought about the Vivaldi Brother's and I pouted and felt real sad.  How much can I miss you? the way we laughed and joked and felt bad for those two brothers who wanted to explore the world the same way you and I want to.  Emotional Jazzy, that should of been the name of my blog.


Poor Vivaldi Brother's I really love their story.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandino_and_Ugolino_Vivaldi


No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...