Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Jets - Crush on You

Dear Jazzy:

Next time you have a crush on someone, don't tell them! because after that, it's downhill and they act.... LOCO!!!!! 

Although I don't usually really ever crush on anyone, like for real crushing.  I joke around that I am crushing on someone, but it's usually that I think they are handsome.  Thinking someone is good looking and actually crushing is two totally different things! This one though, this is a real real crush.  UGH! GO AWAY STUPID CRUSH! 

Note to self: Next time keep the crush to yourself and try to act calm and collective as if you aren't nervous every time you see him.  Standing around with a blank stare on one's face is pretty pathetic and embarrassing! CALMN AND COLLECTIVE! HMMMMM!!! ok.

I liked the way we danced, one of the most romantic moments of my life.  I just hope one day, we will dance again.  Who knows.....

The Jets - Crush on you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy10rRJ0Cuk

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...