Sunday, September 16, 2012

DON'T LIE TO ME DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a tad bit compulsive when it comes to a song I like.  I will usually listen to it consecutively, like 30x no lie no exaggeration! but I listen to the song, until I get sick of it.  Does anyone else do stuff like that? or am I the only looney bin???

I hate google translate, it always translates things all crazy! I translated a song before on my blog and really enjoyed doing so, http://jazzy-jazzysjournal.blogspot.com/2011/03/friends-for-what-dammitgianluca.html so I decided that since I listened to this specific song about what seems like a million times this weekend, I might as well share it and translate it because it's just simply lovely and needs to be in more than one language.  Here is my attempt at translating one of my favorite songs that I woke up thinking about for absolutely no reason at all, yesterday (Saturday) morning! maybe it was because my mom was playing salsa in my car when I was driving her somewhere? probably.... I don't listen to salsa often, but every now and then, I get a little, well..... obsessive with it!

JAZZY'S TRANSLATION............. because Google translate........... SUCKS! 

I don't translate word for word, my translations are actual translating of the meaning of the song.  IN YOUR FACE GOOGLE!

Verdades
By: Hansel Camacho


What good does a tear serve, if there is no sincerity behind it
a look, that has no reflection
What good does a letter serve, that just arrives
Or a song, that is barely paid attention to

What good does a hug serve if it isn't tender or a touch without the sensuality of it
What good does an instant of love serve if there is no truth to it
Leave you today, so you can come back if you can

Chorus
Because you can't lie to love, a lie will hurt it, how much it hurts oh love.  Only with truth you love really.
Don't lie to me,  Don't lie to me, Don't lie to me please.  A lie hurts so deeply, when you have given your soul and it sadness my life

Don't lie to me, Don't lie to me please.  A lie hurts so deeply, it hurts the love.

Love me with truth, that way love is real, so that way we can love each other with sincerity that way, is a better way to love each other.... more.

Love me with truth, that way love is real, so that we can love each other truthfully, but don't lie to me, don't lie to me, don't lie to me I ask you mama.

Love me with the truth, that way love is real, because you cannot lie to love, a lie will make it suffer.

Love me with the truth, that way love is real, OH! that way love is real, that way love is real, woman

 Because you can not lie to love, a lie will hurt it, how much it hurts oh love...





I feel like dancing........ :D

Verdades-Hansel camacho - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOy2JAziHZU


No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...