Monday, September 3, 2012

WIN A PRIZE FOR READING MY JOURNAL!

HELLO YOU AWESOME HUMAN READING MY JOURNAL!

Thank you much for coming into my mind wondering what it is that goes on in there.  If I told you how many thoughts go through my mind throughout the day of all the things I wish to write, you wouldn't believe me! my mind is like a working machine full of ideas for this my beautiful amazing journal that has become such a huge part of my life.  I REALLY LOVE TO WRITE!

When I wrote my very first post a year and a half ago, I remember thinking that no one would probably read it, but I didn't care because I needed to get things out of my head and on to a computer, I don't know who reads it unless the person tells me they do and I have to say that when someone says oh Jazz by the way I read your journal, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! and I get soooo extremely excited! If you don't believe me, ask my friend T, from Staten Island, who told me over drinks on Saturday night, that he read my journal.  I honestly think I let out a little like screech of some sort and my face lit up and my eyes opened up wide and I was like YOU DID! OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! He told me he thought I wrote really well and I should go into journalism.  I honestly never thought about journalism, I just love to write because it is something that sort of flows from my head to my fingers.  Honestly, sometimes I just go and go and go and it just flows out of my mind right to my fingers and I don't even realize that it is happening.  WRITING IS SO DAMN AWESOME!

Ok, so here is the deal.  About a month ago I had said on Facebook that when my blog hit it's 10 thousand hit (or viewing) I was going to have a contest and give a lucky winner 50 dollars.  However, after thinking about that and realizing I really didn't have 50 dollars to spare (insert sad face here) I decided that there had to be some way, for me to have a little fun contest or something.  So I thought about what I could give away that was mine but new that I could give away.  So here is the deal, I own a bunch of Marc by Marc Jacobs wallets and a handbags and laptop cases.  I want to give two of them away or maybe more depending on how many people ENTER TO WIN! 

I don't have any fancy way of like making this contest all official and stuff, because quite honestly, I am a single momma of three, and hey, what can I say? a girl needs to pay her rent, bills, and feed her seed.  Additionally, I don't have any sort of fancy software that will allow me to randomly select a winner.  So, how will I pick the winner you ask? well, I have children, which can put there hands into a bag and pick a piece of paper from the bag and choose a name! YUP! GHETTO STYLE BABY! 

So I guess you will have to just trust me, by entering to win and believe in me, in my word, because MY WORD IS MY BOND! and I pride myself in that.  I also do not lie (or try not lie as much as humanly possible) I don't make up stories, I have integrity for the things that I do and I with all of my heart, wish to give two people a little piece of me.  So with that said, below are the rules in order to enter your name for the drawing.  Even if this is the first time you read this journal, you are welcome to enter for my fancy drawing (insert yellow smiley face here).


 RULES

1.  YOU CANNOT BE MY FAMILY - SORRY! but family is family, it wouldn't be fair!

2. YOU CANNOT BE A CLOSE FRIEND! - This one is really tricky, but I guess that I mean really close friends.  Like the one's I text regularly to tell all my dilemmas too and they give me feedback! 

3. YOU NEED TO KNOW, THE NAME OF THE PERSON I WRITE MOST ABOUT ON MY BLOG. (THIS IS EASY!) IT'S ALL OVER THE PLACE! and it's not the persons real name (hint)

4. YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME A PIECE OF ADVICE WHEN YOU SUBMIT YOUR NAME.


HOW TO ENTER

1. You can email me at jazzmiinray@yahoo.com - subject: Jazzy's Journal.

2. You can email me on Facebook if you are my friend on there, if you are not, my facebook is facebook.com/jazzmiinray1 please request me.

3. You can send me a private message on twitter.

THAT'S IT!

I will have the drawing, probably next Sunday, September 9th 2012.  This gives you a whole week to read through my stuff and find the name and also, find out all the drama I have and give me a piece of advice! Please feel free to be sincere and honest with your advice, It is ok if you think I am too of anything.  I like to know what people think about the stuff I write and I also value other people's opinions and want to continue to grow as an individual.  No advice is bad advice.  I LOVE anyone, who takes time out of their busy life to read my words.  THANK YOU KINDLY FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF MY WRITING! 


OH WHO IS MARC JACOBS? (google him) He is a high end designer who's bags cost hundreds of dollars.  So if what I give you is not something you want, you can give it to someone or sell it on E-Bay or whatever.  The minimum cost of the stuff I have to give away, is 50 dollars! I really wish I had more to give you, but Jazzy is not wealthy (insert sad face here) I can give you that and of course, I will send it to you with alllllllll of my LOVE AND POSITIVE ENERGY AND AMAZING GOOD WISHES!!!!!!!

10,500 hits! YAY!









No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...