Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dear Journal: 1-27-13

Dear Journal -

Tomorrow starts the first day of my new life! well, I think of it as a new life because the first day of every new semester I get very excited and very nervous! I love attending school! it is so much fun being around a bunch of people that although they do a whole lot of complaining, they also are all there for one main thing and that thing is to learn! I LOVE IT! it is so awesome when we get into all sorts of conversations and you find out that there are people there with the same interests as yours.  I love that I get to meet new people and see some that I have known for the last three years that I have been attending college.  It's also really awesome to meet new professors, everything about being in school is just really really cool and I am really excited. 

This semester I will be taking statistics for psychology, GOD PLEASE HELP ME! I'm sooooo scared for two reasons, one, it is statistics for my major and two, I am not the brightest when it comes to mathematics so I only hope that I can find someone to pair up with as a study partner, hopefully it will be a cute boy (insert grin here) just kidding journal! (no I'm not!) why shouldn't I be around cute boys? there is absolutely nothing wrong with a single woman wanting to sit around the cute boys, men, guys, dudes or whatever other name you want to call the male species! that which Jazzy can't live without! yes, I know I said a few days ago that I was in my "I hate all men mode" but honestly, how long can I stay in this mode? all I do is think of AJ and quite honestly the only way I am going to forget about him is by giving someone else a chance at the very least find a distraction to keep my mind off of thinking of someone who doesn't think about me! I have not spoken to AJ since January 1st. that is a total of 26 days, I thought it took 28 days to break a bad habit? so, I guess in two days he will be completely erased from my mind?

Speaking of mind and thinking, when I was taking my cognitive psychology class last semester, I suggested to my professor that her and I come up with a pill that could erase the specific memories from the brain that trigger the thoughts of people.  Believe it or not, there are specific parts of the brain that are responsible for different thought processes and our brains are just MAGNIFICENT! I told my professor that if her and I joined forces (she is a neuroscientist) we could become rich rich rich! I really said it just like that, I said the word rich 3x, I think I got that from a movie I saw once.  Anyway, when I said that she laughed.  I really liked her very much, she was pretty darn awesome! I especially liked her at the end of the semester when I saw my A- grade! wooo hoooo!!! hard work pays off!

I learned a significant amount of information last semester and I had a very successful semester, I only hope that this one will be as rewarding and enlightening.  I also hope that I won't be crazy and overwhelmed the way I was last semester, I get so stressed out with school work sometimes, it's just crazy! I always tell myself the same thing I tell my children, do as best as you can and that is all you can do as long as you are trying your hardest, then you can never fail! so true indeed are those words, so true indeed journal.

I will be attending school four days a week and I will be back in my not having a life mode, but I quite honestly don't mind it, I feel like I have had so much fun through out my life, that I don't really miss out much by always being so busy.  During my break, I was able to relax, spend time with friends and family and watch a few movies.  My favorite was The Other Boleyn Girl, great movie! it just made you feel every emotion possible.  I absolutely LOVE movies that take place in the Renaissance era, that is my favorite time period, I always think I lived at that time.  I love all those beautiful dresses women wore and I love the romance of it.  It's pretty cool!

So I shall come back and report to you my lord, what trouble I get myself into this semester and please my darling, do not judge thee for any such things you should find on this my beautiful journal.

Great flick - The Other Boleyn Girl



No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...