Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Friends for what DAMMIT!.....Gianluca Grignani

When I was growing up, I was ALWAYS my moms personal translator, actually I was my whole families personal translator.  I used to get soooo very annoyed at this! As a grown up however, I am ever so grateful to my mom and family for forcing me to do so.  Without intention, she thought me a skill.  Now because of this, I am able to share with you, my ever so faithful reader this most beautiful song.  If you do not speak my native language of spanish, you can still appreciate the lyrics that I will try my best to translate.


This took me way longer then I thought it would.  I often google translate things, and the results are horrid, so, I must brag that I am better at translating then google.  WOOO HOOO!


One of my favorite spanish songs.... Enjoy!


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I think that, the nights I gave you were not in vain.  Your leaving and what? I won't try to argue it, you know it and so do I.

Atleast stay this night, I promise not to touch you, you can be sure of it.  There are times I start feeling lonely, because I know that smile....so definitive, your smile that opened up your paradise to me.

It is said that, for Every man, there is one like you.  But my place. later. you will occupy with another, better then me I doubt it.

Why is it that this time you look down? You tell me that you want to be my friend, Friends for what Dammit! I will forgive a friend, but you I love! My natural instincts, look like panels

There is something I've yet to tell you, that my problems you know what? they are called You! Only because of that, you see me acting tough, so that I can feel a bit more secure, and if you do not want to tell me how I failed you? remember that I also forgave you! but you instead say I'm sorry I don't love you, and you leave me, with our story in within your fingers.

What will you do? Find an excuse and then go away.  Because you should not worry about me, you should not provoke me.  I will write you a few songs, in them I will try to hide my feelings, thinking only a little about the lyrics,  I will reference the smile, so definitive, that smile that opened up your paradise to me.

There is something I've yet to tell you, that my problems you know what? They are called you!  Only because of that, you see me acting tough, so I can feel, a bit more secure.  And if you do not want to tell me how I failed, remember that I to have forgiven you, but you instead say your sorry you don't love me, and you leave with our story within your fingers.

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na....



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp16CKQqMAA

2 comments:

  1. I love that song, but I must say...it just doesn't have the same effect in English, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naty, this is true. I also learned how to play the guitar as a kid, I wish I could still play it, so I could sing the song in english :). I would give it some serious meaning Dammit! haha.. :)

    ReplyDelete

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...