Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I AM NAKED.

In a room full of people, I am naked before you.  You know me like no other, you can read my thoughts, you know my heart.
As I stood there and said goodbye, I felt like a piece of me had been taken, you can keep that piece of me forever, it is my gift to you.
No matter what song I listen to, no matter what I say about someone else, it is you who I love, it is you in my heart and mind always.  The crushes come fast and go away just as fast, no one can fill the void that I feel because you are gone I don't want to either.  There is only one you, the one that got away.
I am no longer the same person I once was, I am stronger because of you, you made me want to be better and that I am.  I will never forget you, I have locked you in a tiny piece of my heart, where no one can ever touch you, my jewel my diamond.  You changed my life forever I am in eternal debt to you. 
I am still alone, but I found inside of me my best friend, the one I never knew I had, the one who I thought I had found in you.  Thank you for listening right up until the last moment we shared together, right up until the point you walked out. 
I am naked before you now, yet you never saw my body, you never kissed my lips, you never touched my hair.  Yet you had more of me then any other man ever did, no one can compare nor will I ever do such a thing.  Our souls were one.  Unity in Diversity.

1 comment:

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...