Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WET DREAM.. Letters to a friend letter 3..

I fell in love with a friend, we had a fight, and he did not speak to me for over two years.  Through out those two years, I wrote him over 500 letters asking him to be my friend again, he never responded.


I am sharing my letters with you, my reader, because I don't even know if he ever read them, maybe he did, maybe he didn't.


Thank you for letting me share my letters with you.


This letter was written and sent on January 10, 2009.............



Dear Friend-

Last night I had a really weird dream, my dream was about this guy that I really like, but in my dream I was in love with him.  I assumed it was you, because in my dream I knew it was but I could not see his face.  

I was in this amusement park and I was on a line to get on a ride, but for some reason I was laying down on my stomach on a bench.  I was wearing a pair of white shorts and a red cotton blouse.  The blouse was being held by only two strings that tied in the middle of my back, It was a warm summer.  My hair was really long and tied in a pony tail that laid in the middle of my back where my bra would of attached had I been wearing one.  I could actually feel the tip of my hair touching my back, the feeling of it, giving me a sense of arousal, I felt turned on by the touch of my hair on my skin. 

As I am sitting there, he shows up with some friends and sits next to me, we all begin talking and joking around and while we are all involved in the conversation, he begins to rub with his thumb my lower back and the back of my upper thigh, he did it in such a way, that I could barely feel it, yet I knew it was happening.  He was subtle with his touch, so subtle in fact, that no one else noticed.  I remember feeling this very seductive tingly feeling all over my body and feeling myself getting wet and aroused from his touch.  It wasn't a dirty touch it was more like a soft sweet touch, the touch of someone who desires you but in an emotional way not just sexual.  


Everything around us seemed normal to everyone talking, but him and I, knew what was happening.  It was almost as though we had stepped away of the conversation emotionally, but we were both physically still there, emotionally though, both our bloods were pumping and our hearts racing with arousal and desire.  

All of a sudden, I sat up and went to hug him because I could not take it anymore, but when I did that, he stepped away from me and started laughing at me and telling me if I really thought he was actually going to get on the ride with me.  His friends laughed along with him, all joking and making fun of me.  I felt this sense of despair and confusion I stood up fast, looked at all of them and started running and crying feeling really heartbroken.  It felt so real my heartbreak, I ran and ran and ended up in this dark alley but in another country.  


I was in a dirt road which had houses on either sides of the road but the houses were really really poor looking, they were all made out of wood.  It was dark and wet out, I went into one of the houses and just threw myself on the floor and cried and cried, all of a sudden I felt someone watching me cry, when I looked up, it was him again. 

All of a sudden, we weren't inside the house anymore we were outside on the dark road standing next to a tree but I was looking down and still crying.  He grabbed me softly and pulled me to him and lifted my face he starred at me for a minute and just started to kiss me without saying a word; it was a soft loving kiss just lips no tongue the kind of kiss that takes your breath away the kind of kiss you feel in your stomach and then all over your body.  He held me really close to his body and I could feel him being nervous but still kissing me with passion and love.  I could feel his warm breath on my face we were both breathing hard and our mouths finally opened our tongues meeting and intertwining, our kiss was getting more and more intense.  


I could feel his soft lips and his wet tongue it was so juicy, I would suck on his tongue softly and he would suck on mine, he started to rub my back with one hand and with his other hand he was holding the back of my head grasping my hair pulling it in a soft yet rough way.  Then he started working his hand towards the front of my blouse, I was still wearing the red one that did not require a bra.  He slowly started to move the hand he had on my back, towards the front to my breast and began to caress it softly, caressing my nipple with his fingertips and then grabbing my whole breast with his hand, squeezing it with desire, his hand could cover the whole breast and he was squeezing it hard enough so I could feel it, yet soft enough not to hurt me, in an up and down like motion, I could feel myself shiver with excitement and feeling really aroused and wet, I felt his arousal, I wanted him so badly to be deep inside me.  When he was about to undo my shorts, I woke up....

When I realized I had been dreaming, I started to cry, I felt both sad and really aroused.  I wanted to go back to sleep to go back to the dream to feel him again but I couldn't.  It felt so real.

What do dreams mean? why was he laughing? was he embarrassed that his friend would know that he liked me?  I know dreams mean something but what? 
Please talk to me, please, I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...