Thursday, March 3, 2011

SEX, SEX AND MORE SEX!!!

So I sometimes think about sex.  Ok, maybe more then sometimes, ok ALOT when I'm ovulating.  But I think that the fact that I think about sex is both natural and expected.  I am after all human.  I often notice that people for the most part, or especially women, try to avoid the topic.  However, I have had conversations with the shyest of all ladies, and they will still at some point admit, that they enjoy sex.  Let's be honest, if you have had a sexual experience in your life, then you probably enjoy it.  IT'S OK!
In my opinion, if you are with someone who you enjoy being around and you are both consenting adults and decide to have sex well then, knock yourself out, sex is natural sex is fun.


I live in NYC and lately, I have been noticing signs all over the trains about HIV/AIDS.  These signs got me thinking about sex even more, but not in a fun way.  I  started to think of how many sex partners I have had, and after thinking about it, I was sick to my stomach of the thought that I have had sex with hundreds of thousands of people WTF! Jazzy you WHORE! But it's true.  The worst part is, that you, yes you, the person reading this,  have probably also have had sex with hundreds of people.!


You know what I'm talking about right? YES the domino affect sort of.  Maybe you had 1 partner an you are blessed that your one partner never had any other partner and this would probably make you a really young person or a really lucky person but either way, if you are reading this then pay close attention.  DON'T DO IT WITH ANYONE WITHOUT a CONDOM! Sexual transmitted diseases can kill you!


When we have sex with one person, as far as disease goes, we have had sex with a bunch of other people.  It's so scary when you think about it in these terms, because we always want to trust the people we are with.  Hey, for the most part, we try to be a good judge of character, but in all reality, being a good judge of character has nothing to do with it.


I have been tested for HIV numerous times, when you are pregnant it is mandatory, I have to admit that every single time, I have been very nervous, because yes I try to be selective and no I don't sleep around and yes I practice safe sex if It does happen, but still it's a bit scary because at the end of the day, I slept with a whole bunch of people, even when I was literally just having sex with the one.


So, to all who come across this blog, I ask that you practice safe sex, don't do it for me or for the billboards or to prove a point or because your parents told you.  Do it for yourself, because you are worth it, your life and health is worth it.   I don't mean to rain on your parade but let's be realistic when you sleep with one person, you are sleeping with who they slept with and those people they slept with and on and on.  Kind of gross! but very real.


SO PLEASE, PRACTICE SAFE SEX!

http://www.stdservices.on.net/std/prevention/


http://www.globalhealth.org/hiv_aids/?gclid=CM-QsaKJs6cCFUdN4AodKyOwBA

3 comments:

  1. Agreed. Wow this was 10 yrs ago. Time flies...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been writing my little piece of me for many years! I love it! :)

      Delete

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...